Re: RE: Re: RE: 24# Injectors?

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 22:46:29 EST

<< cant say how much, what pressure or anything since I havnt played with fuel
 pressure (yet)... Anyone else out there?? >>

I've plumbed an adj. regulator into my '94 with a high volume pump and return
line. Had it to the track last fall and ran the pressure through a range of
38 lbs to 52 lbs. My speed varied by about 1.3 mph through that range with
the highest speed coming consistently at 42lbs. or roughly stock pressure.
I've got a ported TB, headers, and MP controller. I am running at 4000+ ft.,
so maybe the thin air up here offsets the need for more pressure.

I used to live at sea level and had a set of higher rate injectors (not sure
what rate, but they're yellow Siemens with 312A stamped in the housing) on my
truck. The motor was real flat at WOT, back off a little and it would take
off. I assumed I was outside the range of the computer?