RE: Re: RE: 24# Injectors?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 12:32:15 EST

Chris,
I cant tell you what it will do on your truck, it will vary depending on the
resto of your mods... By adjusting the fuel pressure (higher) you can
increase the amount of fuel injected beyond the normal amount per fixed
injector pulse width. Your O2 sensors will know this and attempt to reduce
the pulse width regardless, so its really a balancing act between giving the
engine more fuel and whether the engine needs more fuel. If your running a
stock TB and exhaust, then your stock injectors should be AOK as well as
stock fuel pressure setting. If you have a free flow exhaust and/or big TB,
camshaft, ported heads, etc. then you may want more fuel. BUT, I personally
cant say how much, what pressure or anything since I havnt played with fuel
pressure (yet)... Anyone else out there??
BKB