Re: a good price for headers?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 23:28:14 EST

Blane, the headers on my '95 SLT did the same thing. It's surface type
rust,
a with a little WD40 and an SOS pad I was able to slow the process down.
The pipes won't ever rust through (they are WAY too thick), and if they do,
the DT headers have a lifetime warranty (unless you have them coated, then
you are on your own).

Sam '99 RT x 2