Re: Give it up for ROBERT T.

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 23:40:16 EST

<< Hey robert,
 I was at wal-mart today and happened to pick up an issue of "Truckin"
 magazine. I wonder who sent an article about the differences of a cowl hood,
 and a scoop?? could that be you? it's really near the front of the mag.
 Congrats. and i was just wondering.. when you said "WE" in your article.
did
 that include me? hehe
 -Dester
 PS gotta be a part of something..

Hey Robert, if you keep getting in all these magazines, why dont you plug the
DML?????? Next thing we know you'll be writing articles and editing. Maybe
you'll be Lances boss someday! HA HA

Brad