Re: DML home page will be inaccessible on Friday

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 09:07:21 EST

At 04:04 AM 3/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:

> Anyway, I just wanted to
>let everyone know just in case you can't connect to anything tomorrow (err,
>today); nothing is wrong, its just a temporary situation. :-)
>

> -Jon-

Jon -

Are you a vampire or something ? Every time I see a post from you , the
time is like 4something in the morning !
Do you take your classes at night and hand from the ceiling in your room by
night ?
For those of you that have met Jon ,was he pale , extremely photosensitive
, or demanding of a rare steak ? Was he frightened by anyone wearing a
cross , especially silver ?
Did he cower and hiss and did his fangs pop out when the Sun came out from
behind the clouds ?
Just curious , ya never know what you're getting into with these webmasters
! :)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html