Re: Hotchkis Prices Released!

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 09:43:28 EST

Gary, weren't the R/T's going to have different parts due to clearance
problems, or did you fix that? Also, I noticed on your web site the part no's
for Bilsteins, are these ready yet and are they lowered application shocks? One
last question, can you put the 3"- 4" lowered sway bars on a truck before you
lower it? My steering clunk has returned and I don't wan't it blamed on
warranty so I'll hold off on the lowering 'till they fix it.
Thanks, I'll be looking forward to some R/T autocross action.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Gary Pinkley wrote:
Yes, they apply to the R/T's