RE: Attn: Frank and Bruce

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 10:18:59 EST

DML,
since my dancing skills are minimal at best:
1. We have about 100+ people on the various lists (V6, stageI stageII stage
huge)
2. since we have only been able to ship out 14 TBs to date, Id say anywhere
from 1 week to 3 months. We are tryin to fix this. we are shooting for a
3week max lead time, but our real jobs have so far made that impossible. We
ship the TBs out not necessarily in the order that they were ordered, chron
-illogically, but in the order that we can make them and that we have the
cores for...
3. You get on the list by privately emailing me. I will send you the info,
and then you can tell me what you want! we are really good with everything
but shippping ... :^( when I can ship the TB I email you with the
tracking #. Due to our lagging it seems like we never communicate, but my
email would consist of a giant void for the past 2 months...The list is
actually a stupid table in word that is not very sortable, Im working on an
Access Data base...
You now know everything that I do... Since I have made date estimates in
the past that I was not able to meet, I am no longer in the forward thinking
statement mode until I can get a tangible "feel" for the next shipping
"wave"...
Anyone with any suggestions?? we could use all the help we can get!
BKB