RE: RE: Re: RE: 24# Injectors?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 10:09:22 EST

Actually,
I think I would have done just fine with the stock injectors BUT I did have
a defective injector to start with (hung @ WOT making the truck stutter
occasionally) But, in truth, with my mods I really dont need big injectors
(yet) as I have always stated... They became "available" and I
Just had to try it...
BKB