Re: Defective Body/Cab Mounts?

From: Gery M (gerym@concentric.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 10:38:57 EST

Heck yeah,
         I got an idea! Take it back to the dealer and have them fix it. It
seems to me that there was something wrong if two parts of your truck damage
each other. I recently took my 1997 4X4 CC back to the dealer to "touch up"
some areas that had thin paint spots on the hood, back up cab and at the
bottom of the truck in a few places. The dealer stated that they would have
to practically shoot the whole truck, I said great!. Just so happened that
durring the wait to take it in I was rear-ended by an older Nissan 4X4 with
a pretty beefy brush guard. Guess that he became fixated by the nice red
"DODGE 4x4 " on my shiny black truck. It's all fixed now.... except now
the Tannaue cover hinges hit the cab. On Monday I take it back for the
repair of that.

Gery