Re: Was: Hotchkis Prices Now: Steering clunk fix unacceptable?

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 15:15:51 EST

No need to be sorry, that clunk pisses me off too. The truck had about 900 miles
when the clunk was first repaired. Now it's back at 2400. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!
I hate taking my truck to the dealer, and I shouldn't have to go back for the same
problem every 2000 miles. I think I may look into these hardened shafts if that is
indeed the problem.
Do you have any info on them?

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC