Re: Lost faith in Firestone

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 21:39:59 EST

When I lived in CA, America's Tire Company was the ONLY place I used to go.
(After Super Shops screwed me with my 30" All Terrains, America's Tire gave
me a $40.00 trade-in on my tires along with a "complimentary" Road Hazard
Warranty.) I had two problems with the tires (out of round and torn
sidewall...oops) and they didn't even ask any questions...just simply
honored my Road Hazard Warranty.

They're the best in my book. (Too bad I couldn't find one out here in
Austin.)