Lost faith in Firestone

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 20:52:58 EST

Well,
I am sorry to say, but I have lost faith in Firestone dealers in my area.
Not the products, just the service. I went today after work to both
Firestones in my area. The first one wouldn't even acknowledge me, so I left
there driveway with a nice peel out. The second one in the next city over
said he was done for the day. It was only 4:30pm. Well, the next available
appointment, was Monday at 12:30. And get this, he said it would take around
1 1/2 to 2 hours to plug the tires. I mean come on, that's ridiculous, it
shouldn't take that long to mount and balance a set of tires. Now I have to
drive around with a nail in the drivers side front tire and a scary looking
bolt in the passenger front tire. Needless to say, Firestone has lost a
customer, and I will now be looking for a Discount Tire in my area. I don't
know if this has to do anything with it, but there were lowered Chevy's at
both places. Maybe there biased? Has anyone had experiences with America
Tire Co? Good or Bad?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk