Re: Tire Sipe

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 22:38:22 EST

I have had all four of my uniroyals siped, and so far, i've noticed that it
prevents hydroplaning better.. If you hit a puddle or something. the water
just swishes out.. correct words is (squeegies out) as far as it helping the
tire last longer? i don't know.. tractions on dry pavement is also the
same.. braking. i don't know. but after burning out in them the other day.
I see that the lil edges are a little (very little) kind of torn or scraped
off. I burned out today and looked at it again and the damage done was
unnoticable... i'd go ahead and do it. give those guys your 32 bucks
-Dester