RE: V6 power (mileage vs. V8) attn: Mike

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 11:32:28 EST

At 03:14 AM 3/27/99 , you wrote:
>Hello every one, first post here.
>
>Sorry Mike, but...
>The V8 can get better mileage "in some circumstances" than the V6.

No doubt you're right about that. But the way I read the original post, the
poster was wondering about the V8 getting better mileage *overall* than the
V8 because of less work etc. etc. Special circumstances and theoretical
thought problems aside, the V6 gets better mileage than the V8...period.

<runs into bomb shelter, securely locking door behind him> :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I think it's because light travels faster than sound
that some people look bright until they talk.