weather

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 15:53:10 EST

Hey, I found a cool weather site:

http://www.wunderground.com/

Ok, now the Dak content..... it's RAINING here and boy do we need it.
Tough driving tho'..... my Dak was slip-slidin' all the way home. Got
Michelin Weatherhandlers on it, but there's probably less than 1/8" tread
left. Plus it hardly rains here, so when it does all the oil build-up on
the streets makes things VERY slippery when wet. Bad combination for a V8
Dak w/ light rear-end and slicks :(

btw, those tires corner well in the dry, but still smoke easily under hard
acceleration or braking. 215/75's.