Re: 180 stat and winter

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 05:20:50 EST

Obviously one would have to make some adjustments as to how much of the
radiator to block. You now know that covering half of the radiator was too
much.
BTW, I'm looking into making something to block some of the air going to the
radiator and redirecting it over the radiator support to my FIPK.
DR. PAT