Re: Cayuga International Parkway

From: Mopar Ed (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 14:57:50 EST

hey jon,
you dont have to ask us twice. im going to london now, to see the
results fo the car show, i hope i win, i did some more stuff to my dak,
like in the engine bay, i bought some colored wire loom in 4 sizes and
completely covered every wire and hose in there, christ i hope they dont
catch fire... ha ha ha .

Ed & Lisa