London Autorama

From: Mopar Ed (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 00:58:53 EST

hey guys,
Lisa and I have just got back from london, our dak made 3rd place in the
custom pickup class, thats not bad, i had lots of competition, the first
place went to a 56 Dodge, 2nd went to a really done up 88 Chebby, this
truck will be in magazines soon, and i gladly took home third., i need
to lower my truck, and maybe get some airbrushing, and some work to my
bed. im going to put a search out for another box., having a dak trailer
to carry around my paint matched 600 ninja, should get some atteneion.

tak care all..

Ed and Lisa