Bed Vibration

From: Andrew McHorney (andrewmchorney@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 01:04:04 EST

I have a 95 Dakota that recently I noticed that the bed on the driver's
side vibrates/shakes when I go over railroad type bumps. This does not
happen on the right hand side. Gradual up and down dips all is ok. The
truck has 66,000 miles and the shocks are original. Have I exceeded the
life expectency of the shocks.

Besides shocks what else could cause this small shaking of the bed. I was
told by one person that maybe the isolation pieces of rubber were worn but
the only 2 I saw looked good. The truck is a long bed.

Thanks,
Andrew