Extreme what????

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 08:49:29 EST

You guys think the s-10 SS is bad....have you all checked out the new Chevy
s-10 EXTREME.........OOOOooo......make a half way decent looking truck and
put a 4 banger in it. Who was the genius on that project? I told the guy
at the dealer that it was really sad to see a nice looking truck with such a
slow motor....he then replies back with....well I think they might put a 6
in it soon....I almost laughed my way out the door....Oh wait......I did
laugh my way out the door! I've seen one on the highway and raced him from
55+ and it wasn't even close! Extreme!! I don't think so! Sad...yes!

James Densteadt
98 R/T