Double spank

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 09:06:10 EST

Just had to share my first spank...and a double one at the same time at that.
I was sitting at a light when I saw a Ferd Lightning (older one) pulled out
in front of me, at the same time I had a 5.0 stang sitting on my
right....Light turns green, I pull away kinda hard, I could care less about
stang boy...I want the Lightning...Get to next red light and I'm directly
behind the Lightning, pesky stang boy is now beside me again....punk kid
doesn't realize I'm after bigger fish....Light turns green and lightning
pulls away hard, I'm right on him, he saw me and pulled over into right
lane, race is on babay....30 mph to 70 mph, he can't hang, he stays about
a truck length and half behind, whole time this is goin on stang boy is
jockeying for position...get to next light where I make a left and the cool
thing was, lightning guy gives me a big thumbs up and waves...cool guy. As
I turn right at the left, I see stang boy behind me, he tries and jumps me
as soon as we turn (four lane road), aint happnin....I kept pulling away
from him till I shut it down....He goes past me and head hung low and tail
between legs.....

Sorry so long but this was my first spank with the new R/T and I was phsyched.

T.Matt
99 Club Cab Deep Amethyst R/T
Harrisburg, PA