Re: Actual Top Speed of an R/T (sixer doing 135)

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 12:52:22 EST

In a message dated 3/29/99 12:42:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> I think we can put this subject to bed right now. The "stock" R/T will
> not run past 115mph, believe me, I've been there many times. Anyone that
> has one that will has a complete accidental freak of nature.
> The R/T / '98-'99 Dak computer is exclusive to the vehicle, so the
> chances of getting one from a different vehicle are zero. Am I right?
> Alan S.

The difference is that this guy is from Canada... something I forgot to
mention in the original post. Most in the US have said 115 but nobody from
Canada has replied yet... I would assume they are the same governed top speed
but the mystery still goes on. Anyone in Canada that owns an R/T been over
Canada's equivalent of 115 MPH?
Charles