Re: DML- Foxwoods meet members

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 13:50:07 EST

WOOHOO!!! YEAH BABY! What a great time! Karen and I had a blast meeting you
all! We got back late last night so this is my first chance to post... Bummer
about the boat Joe. I thought those kinds of things only happened to me!

My 'puter broke into a sweat downloading all those pictures. I tried to
download them all at once and I got some message like, "I can't take anymore
-or- out of disk space!", and then it died... Why didn't SOMEBODY tell me
enough was ENOUGH with the pictures! :-)

Anyway, I finally was able to stuff them all in and they look great! YO Wild
Bob! Got a great shot of you at the dinner table --can you say blackmail! For
my initial order, I would like a locker, dana 60 rear axle, dana 40 front and an
electric moon/sunroof! :-) Oh yeah, your gonna' love the pix of your truck.
I'll send 'em sometime today.

Hey Walt! Hope your ready for this... How does 15Mb of pictures grab you?!

Tom

P.S. Unless you tell me otherwise, I was planning on sending individual
specific photos to each person directly (maybe three or four shots). They'll be
in JPEG format. Let me know at fawcett@bu.edu if you don't want 'em otherwise
I'll send them tomorrow.