Re: WARNING TO DML.!!!!!somebody steealing billing info

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:25:25 EST

In a message dated 3/27/99 1:15:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< I just got a flashing im from MrBond711 saying he is from the
 DML. he is not . I learned from Aol that a flashing IM is not from AOL, but
 someone trying to steal your billing info. You must change your password.
 Contact AOL for more info. >>

I spoke to this fellow earlier too.....

He uses AOL's instant messanger to speak with other folks over the internet...
has nothing to do with the solicitation of passwords, or billing info...

my advice would be not to worry about it .. just someone trying to be friendly
:)

ttyl
Patrick