Re: 24# Injectors vs. Elec. Fan?? -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:30:27 EST

>>>In your situation, I would definitely go for the electric fan first.
(I'm planning on doing a fan soon; how soon depends on the ol'
checkbook),
then I'll look at injectors later. I'm planning on building a little
meter that will show me the duty cycle of the injectors. Until you
know that, I think you'd just be replacing parts "in the dark". From
what I've heard, you don't need to upgrade your injectors unless
your stock ones can't keep up with the fuel requirements (duty cycle
near 100%). <<<

I would normally go with Jon on this one, but 8 Cobra injectors for $100!
get em' even if you don't need em' and sell em' for twice what you paid
for em' or something... ir just keep em' around untill you DO need em'..
you're plannin' to put the squeeze on your dak anyway, so you may just
need em'..... =)

-mike d.