Re: NV3500 shifts

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 17:00:30 EST

Hang on to your hat there Christopher! Yep, I do mean something
like Redline MTL! and NO don't use Mobil one in your tranny. I've
actually tried this on my old 97 V6 w/AX-15 tranny. It did not shift
well to began with and damn sure didn't with the Mobil 1. Don't get
me wrong here either! I use Mobil 1 in my engine and would not use
anything else except Amsoil, which I use in my axle (gearoil). Hope
this clears up the mind boggling comment "a good synthetic lubricant".
...good point to clarify tho. =)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd