Re: Increasing Payload

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 13:35:31 EST

The Hellwig progressives work as advertised. Having the bumper go down with a
1000 lbs in the bed is normal and expected. The progressives will not affect
your
ride without a load, but as you load her down the stock springs flex until the
hellwigs are added into the mix and increase the total spring rate.
Dr. Pat
>From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Increasing Payload
>Date: Mon, Mar 29, 1999, 6:01 AM
>

> I need some help on increasing the load leveling capacity on my Dak
. Do those Hellwig progressive rated helper springs really