Re: 180 stat and winter -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 18:20:55 EST

>>Ask Mike D. When I met him to go up to Cecil dragway in Nov., I had a
the 180
in and a piece of cardboard covering only half the radiator. I was
showing
him my truck and antifreeze started leaking from the cap. It was only for
few minutes and the gauge was almost on H.<<<

yup! Even though the cardboard was "so stylish", Boog had to toss it to
prevent overheating. He was runnin' too cool with his 180, but it was
because it was stuck half open. My old 195 did that too, and I got serious
blow by because it had been that way so long. It's all good now, just
gotta' get my exhaust down to 2.5" and I will be back at cecil! =)

-mike d.