DMLer need help from anyone who lives in Akron, Ohio -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 18:30:33 EST

uuuhhh.... next time, do COD. That's how I sent my old Alpine. If he don't
pay, he don't get the package =) Also, it keeps the other party honest as
well....

>>> <Dester243@aol.com> 03/28/99 12:14am >>>
Okay, does anyone here live in Akron, Ohio? i bought some stuff off of
Ebay
and the bastard isn't sending it to me, and i was stupid enough to send
the
money first... Anyone?
-Dester
PS. should i take legal action? i was supposed to buy a lanzar amp for
325
bucks and the thing was never sent. i paid for it months ago. and he
keeps on
promising to send it, but nothing ever shows.?