Body Lifts

From: Gregory Wright (gjw@umich.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 19:34:36 EST

Hey all, I'm new to the list so just a few intro things before my real
question. I'm a college student out in Ann Arbor, MI at the University
of Michigan. I'm originally from Greenwood Lake/Tuxedo/Warwick, NY...
but bought my baby there. Anyway, I've got a black 1987 Dakota SE,
nothing really special about it, except for its 8' bed. I got it at a
good deal with 75,000 miles on it and haven't done anything major to it.

To the question: I would love to make the appearance of my truck being
higher than it is now (body lift). It's not a 4x4 (has a v6). I'm
looking for a 2-3" body lift, is there anyone who has done this (I know
there are) that have some pics i could see, or advice, suggestions, or
pricing? I want to lift it but don't wanna do it so much where I'll have
to readjust the steering column or anything. Thanks, and I hope when I
have enough money to buy a new truck they'll have something like the R/T
out.

--
      Gregory "Reno" Wright

GO BLUE! University of Michigan Department of Kineseology