WKND Warrior

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 20:23:10 EST

Well, after the last weekend when the SS/T gave the 5.0 a little who's
your daddy, I felt pretty good. So I knew this guy with a '95 or so model
lightning with 4.10 gears and exhaust. I dont know what else is on the
motor, I know they came with GT40 heads intake ect. Anyways, I raced him
and he got me! Ahh. It was all in the launch because his gears vs my
3.55 left me hurting off the line. He pulled about 3 ft in front of my
bumper and it stayed that way. Anyways, we went twice and it was the
same. We had the same exact tires and I dont know if he has done much to
his motor. Probably not that much. I have the shorty headers, FIPK,
stage 1 TB, a Jet II, and electric fan. Oh, I had a full tank of gas,
lets see 26 gal*8.5 lbs/gal....220 lbs. Oh, anyways, girlfriend weighs
something over 100 lbs, its hard to pin that one down, she wont cooperate.
Anyhow, I dont feel too bad. So, whats next, an M1 intake, a
cam/rockers/rods, or 4.10 gears and shiftkit. Not that I will be able to
afford any of this junk, I just want to wish. Later

Bill
'97 SS/T