Re: Tire Sipe

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 23:26:51 EST

Let us know about the long term too. I'd thought about it, but was
wondering if there might be a downside to tire wear under abuse. I'll
occasionally break tires loose on the pavement, but I also run them at low
pressure off-road. I was worried that sand and crud would get stuck in all
the little cuts and then not come out when the pressure was raised back up.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI