Re: Confession

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 00:57:23 EST

> From: Vladimir Ryall
>
> Not a thing wrong with a RAM, in fact I prefer mine just on size alone.
> Can't remember ever being spanked by a Dak, but, I am sure it's only because
> I haven't run across the right one yet. Any Dak people in the Austin, Texas
> area? Let's line em up...(friendly challenge of course).

But you have an indy ram, and they are about 1000 lbs lighter than my
quadcab 4x4, not to mention lower.
Although, I have to admit that my Ram doesn't fall flat on it's face
when it shifts into third gear like my Dak did. I might actually give a
Dak 4x4 a good run. I'll give the engine six or eight hundred miles,
then I'm gonna go out looking for Daks to race. It's just got me
curious now.

fish
99dragginRam4x4 :)