Confession

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 23:34:38 EST

I have a confession to make...

I traded my Dak for a 1999 Ram 1500 Laramie SLT Quadcab 4x4 5.9 shortbox
in bright white last weekend. It's got all the goodies, including 3.92
LSD, HD service group, towing package, power driver's seat, sliding
window, CD, power/tilt, overhead console/computer, 4 wheel ABS, etc,
etc. Pretty much everything but leather. In fact, the Ram is equipped
very much like my Dak was. Much more comfy than the Dak and much easier
to get the screaming rugrats in and out of with the rear doors. I
didn't realize how big the thing was until I watched it come out of the
carwash behind a Cherokee :)

I guess my spanking days are over, unless you count Z71s, Suburbans,
F150s, and Expeditions.

Even though the truck is huge and heavy, it pulls really strong off the
line with the 3.92s. I only have a couple of hundred miles on it, so I
don't want to beat on it too hard yet. I'm looking forward to doing
some wheeling with it this summer.

I hope y'all forgive my transgression, and I would understand if you try
to boot me off the DML, but remember...I'm a past Dak owner and still in
the Mopar family.

Cheers,
fish
99Ram1500SLT4x4QC5.9