Re[2]: 7176+ and Mobil-1 Tranny Fluid Compatible?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 07:52:01 EST

Yep, 8.25 rear... Powertrax is the only company that said their gonna'
make a locker for the '97+ Kota's --it's supposed to be out this summer. I
think you have more options because you have a '94 which uses a 27 spline
(I think, but you need to check) ring gear. I'd give the various
manufactures a call and see what they've got to offer.

You need to go through "private" sellers to get Amsoil... I don't know
where you are but I got a brochure and ordered through Wayne Pimental (he's
on the list) who lives in N.E. Send him a note and I'm sure he'll be glad
to help.

Tom