Re: (no subject)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 08:05:13 EST

Ok...

I just have to pout in my 2 cents worth here...and I'm probably opening up a
can of worms on this one...hehehe

Turbo = Poor man's version of a "Blower".

Blower = Paxton, Vortech, Kenne Bell, B&M, BDS, whatever you prefer...ya get
the boost right where you want it, when you want it, and it doesn't care
what kind of a transmission your running.