Re: RE: Foxwoods Meet Members

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 10:27:15 EST

Ahh yes, nothing like a good dose of dealership run-around to really make
your day!

Subject: DML: RE: Foxwoods Meet Members
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/30/99 10:06 AM

><<I dunno about Bob... Dress him up ,send him to school, and you still
can't take him anywhere... ;-)
>Yeah, but I gotta' admit he's the life of a party! At first I didn't
understand
>why his wife had a leash and a tazzer in her hand --as the evening wore on,
>figured it out though... You OK now Bob?? :-)
>T.
>'98 4x4 that burns rubber at the drop of a hat! (Shhhhh!)

I suspect she also has a remote viewing device.... When Bob and I met he
started getting ornery and then all of a sudden he straighten up and got
this glazed over look in his eyes..... ;-)
On another note.... Dropped my baby off at the dealer today for the new
timing chain and for the backfire/popping noise on downshift... I'm just
dreading the line of BS they are gonna try and feed me....
Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd