Re: RE: Foxwoods(Greg)Meet Members

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 18:39:45 EST

"Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540" wrote:

> ><<I dunno about Bob... Dress him up ,send him to school, and you still
> can't take him anywhere... ;-)
> >Yeah, but I gotta' admit he's the life of a party! At first I didn't
> understand
> >why his wife had a leash and a tazzer in her hand --as the evening wore on,
> >figured it out though... You OK now Bob?? :-)
> >T.
> >'98 4x4 that burns rubber at the drop of a hat! (Shhhhh!)
>
> I suspect she also has a remote viewing device.... When Bob and I met he
> started getting ornery and then all of a sudden he straighten up and got
> this glazed over look in his eyes..... ;-)
> On another note.... Dropped my baby off at the dealer today for the new
> timing chain and for the backfire/popping noise on downshift... I'm just
> dreading the line of BS they are gonna try and feed me....
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd

So, you don't like Bullshit????

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995