Blower vs. turbo

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 11:58:18 EST

That may be true, but the poor man is often faster than the rich man
with
the blower, because some of the horsepower is used up making the extra
power.

Randy
'98 CC R/T

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:05:13 -0600
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
Subject: Re: DML: (no subject)

Ok...

I just have to pout in my 2 cents worth here...and I'm probably opening
up a
can of worms on this one...hehehe

Turbo = Poor man's version of a "Blower".

Blower = Paxton, Vortech, Kenne Bell, B&M, BDS, whatever you prefer...ya
get
the boost right where you want it, when you want it, and it doesn't care

what kind of a transmission your running.