Re: Bad PepBoys Experience

From: FLFish2020@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 12:11:20 EST

Jon

I have been to Autozone quite often as they have many around my house in
Orlando, I have been very impressed with them. My first experience with them
was when I went in to get double bladed winshield wipers for my 97 Dodge
Dakota, I had a problme though, the blades would not fit, I explained to him
that i was too loose and would fall of, it seemed that the piece in the
package that was for my type of wiper was too big, he told me to bring in my
factory ones and I showed him the problem, and he said well just take off the
part from the factory ones, they come off, and he showed me and it worked. I
have been pleased with thme and have been real helpful and knowledgeable. Pep
Boys, has been a distaster for me, everytime I go in for something, which I
just did for new tires took them 3 darn hours to put them on, balance them and
what ever else they do. I used to have an 85 Toyota Camry, and had to gert a
new battery they broke the bracket that held the battery down. How hard is it
to change a battery, I don't normally go there, but they had the best prices
on tires.

Ethan Corsbie

97 Dodge Dakota, 2.5 liter in line 4 cylnder