Driving rules

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 12:49:29 EST

The shoulder becomes a lane if you are driving a Porsche

If you paid more than $60,000 for your car, you automatically have the
right of way, regardless of the situation This is especially applicable in
parking lots

While driving on the freeway and talking on your cell phone, alternate
between 45 and 100 MPH. This is especially effective if
driving in the fast lane

For parking purposes, all SUV’s are compact cars. Honest

If you hear sirens, DO NOT pull over. Slow down exactly where you are and
start looking for carnage

Never use your turn signal, unless of course you are on the freeway with no
intention of merging

Take full advantage of your right to u-turn. Laugh aloud at people from
other states who turn around in driveways

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Kids today have so many advantages I never had.
There's no telling what I could've accomplished
with a home computer and a handgun.