Re: (no subject)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 12:37:57 EST

At 07:05 AM 3/30/99 , you wrote:
>Ok...
>
>I just have to pout in my 2 cents worth here...and I'm probably opening up a
>can of worms on this one...hehehe
>
>Turbo = Poor man's version of a "Blower".

Have you ever priced these things? I wish I was poor enough to afford one
(or better yet, two) of these things :-)

>Blower = Paxton, Vortech, Kenne Bell, B&M, BDS, whatever you prefer...ya get
>the boost right where you want it, when you want it,

Assuming you use to for drag racing.

>and it doesn't care
>what kind of a transmission your running.

No, but your time slips will. Autos rule :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Kids today have so many advantages I never had.
There's no telling what I could've accomplished
with a home computer and a handgun.