Re: Re: Custom Lowering Blocks

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 13:13:38 EST

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:37:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

> when I removed the So Low Susp. blocks (I didn't do the install) I
> noticed
> the centering pin was about a 1/4 inch to long. Any install with these
> blocks
> may need to trim the centering pin for a snug fit.

My AIMs had this problem too. I am surpised to persone who installed them
didnt fins that as a problem. I had to cut about a 1/4" off the pin for the
block to seat correctly. If I hadnt I think I would have eventualy punched a
hole in the axle! Very scary. So it is important for all people who buy
lowering/leveling blocks that the pin protrudes only 3/8" max... if its longer
you may have to trim the pin. This warning should save some agrivating time
when doing this type of installation.
Charles