Re: DML:Mopar Performance wires (DO NOT REMOVE TB)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 14:10:17 EST

Sam, You've got major problems. The reason those plug wires failed is because
the corrected atmospheric pressure where you live is too low. This low
pressure combined with the additives in today's fuels causes the sparks to
back up the wire and eventually damage the wires. You were lucky that the
sparks didn't back up to the battery; that may have caused an explosion. To
prevent a terrible catastrophe when you (or your wife) are driving the dak
under those conditions you need to contact a company called "Kenne Bell", they
have a device that will raise the atmospheric pressure. It's a bit expensive
but it's well worth the peace of mind knowing that you(and your wife) will be
safe from harm.
Dr. Pat