Re: DML- Foxwoods (Tom) meet members

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 18:23:48 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> <<I dunno about Bob... Dress him up ,send him to school, and you still can't
> take him anywhere... ;-)
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd>>
>
> Yeah, but I gotta' admit he's the life of a party! At first I didn't understand
> why his wife had a leash and a tazzer in her hand --as the evening wore on, I
> figured it out though... You OK now Bob?? :-)
>
> T.
> '98 4x4 that burns rubber at the drop of a hat! (Shhhhh!)

Tom, Bunning Rubbers under a hat? Huh? Nitrous, Nitrous,Nitrious!!!!! Hey, great
pictures. I gotta figure out how to shrink em down for my web page. Or is
that......... Big nose, Big hose, Big pictures??????????
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX
275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995