Re: DML- Foxwoods meet members

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 18:32:52 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> At 01:50 PM 3/29/99 , you wrote:
> >My 'puter broke into a sweat downloading all those pictures. I tried to
> >download them all at once and I got some message like, "I can't take anymore
> >-or- out of disk space!", and then it died... Why didn't SOMEBODY tell me
> >enough was ENOUGH with the pictures! :-)
> >
> >Anyway, I finally was able to stuff them all in and they look great! YO Wild
> >Bob! Got a great shot of you at the dinner table --can you say blackmail!
> >For
> >my initial order, I would like a locker, dana 60 rear axle, dana 40 front
> >and an
> >electric moon/sunroof! :-) Oh yeah, your gonna' love the pix of your
> truck.
> >I'll send 'em sometime today.
> >
> >Hey Walt! Hope your ready for this... How does 15Mb of pictures grab you?!
> >
> >Tom
> >
> >P.S. Unless you tell me otherwise, I was planning on sending individual
> >specific photos to each person directly (maybe three or four shots).
> >They'll be
> >in JPEG format. Let me know at fawcett@bu.edu if you don't want 'em
> otherwise
> >I'll send them tomorrow.
>
> Is anyone planning on making up a page for the meet reports section? If
> not, we could still just toss all the pics up on a page or somethin' for
> everyone to take a look at and try to guess what's goin' on... :-)
>
> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------------------------------.
> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Jon, Tom sent me some pic's, the whole shabang is going to Walter Felix. I'm gona
do a write up soon. Should I send you the text? and Walt forward the pics to you?
I'd also like to use some of the pics on my home page, did you see it? if not
check it out. Let me know. Regards, Bob Nichols

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX
275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995