RE: DML- Foxwoods meet members

From: Kevin Bonanno (kevin_bonanno@harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:23:20 EST

Hey DML
        Just wanted to thank everyone who attended the Foxwoods Meet! Janelle and
I had a great time. It was fun to meet everyone and you've all got some
great trucks. I can't wait to see the pics! especially that amethyst R/T!
You should all be thankful that I dont have an R/T- I would be absolutedly
outta control. did you guys notice how many heads we turned on the way to
dinner?! That was great! Thanks again and we'll hopefully do it all again
soon!
Kevin
98 RC V6 5spd Amethest
Happy Motorin'