RE: RE: Foxwoods(Greg)Meet Members

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 20:13:54 EST

> "Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540" wrote:
>
> > ><<I dunno about Bob... Dress him up ,send him to school, and you still
> > can't take him anywhere... ;-)
> > >Yeah, but I gotta' admit he's the life of a party! At first I didn't
> > understand
> > >why his wife had a leash and a tazzer in her hand --as the
> evening wore on,
> > >figured it out though... You OK now Bob?? :-)
> > >T.
> > >'98 4x4 that burns rubber at the drop of a hat! (Shhhhh!)
> >
> > I suspect she also has a remote viewing device.... When Bob and I met he
> > started getting ornery and then all of a sudden he straighten up and got
> > this glazed over look in his eyes..... ;-)
> > On another note.... Dropped my baby off at the dealer today for the new
> > timing chain and for the backfire/popping noise on downshift... I'm just
> > dreading the line of BS they are gonna try and feed me....
> > Greg
> > 95 DSCC v6 5spd
>
> So, you don't like Bullshit????

Yeah it attracts flies..... Speaking for BS...They have to order the parts
(supposed to be in Weds), and I'll have the truck back "hopefully before the
weekend". What really has me torqued is they parked the truck out on the
street, rather than in the fenced in parking lot overnight! That's the last
time I do business with them! I'm very tempted to hop the train to Linden
and drive my truck home(it's parked where I left it this morning). Imagine
the look on there faces when they see it gone! I AM PISSED, and someone is
gonna get an earfull in the morning!

Greg (Dakless & PISSED)
95 DSCC v6 5spd