Need help in finding a driver side mirror -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 18:43:09 EST

Keep trying the boneyards. If you don't have any luck, there are a few
ealers that sell Mopar Parts at discount prices like Koller Dodge, West
Oaks Dodge, and www.moparts.com you won't get a mirror for 40
bones, but you won't pay out the arse for one either =)

-mike d.

>>> Justin Bouillet <jbouillet@burntsand.com> 03/29/99 05:28pm >>>
Hi all!

I was the unfortunate victim of vandalism over the weekend. Some jerk
ripped off the my driver side mirror to my `87 Dakota. I have been
phoning
around to all the local junkyards and so far haven't found anything. I
called the dealerships here in Calgary, AB, and they want upwards of
$150
CDN for it. I don't want to pay that kind of money.

Any one know where I could locate a black, 5x7, driver side mirror with
the
steel base for an 1987 Dakota? I'm looking to spend at most $60 CDN.
(approx. $40 US) I hope there is a used one out there that is within that
price range.

Your help is very appreciated! :)

BTW, my neck is getting very sore from constantly shoulder checking for
cars!

Justin Bouillet jbouillet@burntsand.com
Applications Developer
Burnt Sand Solutions Inc. www.burntsand.com