RE: website question

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 18:41:10 EST

1 MB is nowhere near enough if you want to put some pics up.... do the
Geocities deal. (If you can stomach those annoying pop-up menus!) Xoom.com
offers the same deal.... 11 mb and you have an ad banner at the top of the
screen (like a small frame) annoying but not as intrusive as those
GeoCities pop-ups....

Don't forget to join the Dakota ring (and/or half a dozen others.... they
are like Lays potato-chips... can't have just one :-)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards

On Tuesday, March 30, 1999 4:27 PM, Joseph DaVolio
[SMTP:DavolJ@olympus.com] wrote:

| I would like to setup a DAK website for myself and I have no clue how to
do it. I have a 1MB sitte available to me from my home email address. Is
this big enough for a good website?? Should I just go to to Geocities and
get a 11MB site??? Please advise..